Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

makeup with toddlers

I know have two toddlers and a baby. my husband just deployed for the first time since we have been married. Im new to makeup since i had my kids in my late teens early twentties. how do you moms get the perfect makeup look with kids. Help

Re: makeup with toddlers

Hey mama!! Good luck with the new situation, you’ve got this! And, good for you for understanding the value of self care, having a great skin care routine and for reaching out! My whole routine has changed  since having my little one, speed and easiness are now the top two priorities for everyday. Maybe not “perfect” but it’s gotta way better as time goes on! 😋My go to products since becoming a mama are stick foundation, multitasking highlighter/blush sticks that work for helping contour and can be used for lips, an HG black eyeliner and some give my lashes some pop mascara. Everything can be applied with my fingers if needed and can be done in less than five minutes with the skincare routine to boot! Or, more commonly I end up doing one part, running around, coming back and doing more. Since I’m not setting anything/it’s no longer complicated, no worries! Before doing my makeup required a lot of time and had to be done in “order” but no more! Oh... and primer! More important now than before since I’ve got someone constantly touching my face! (You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose.... but please stop picking mommy’s nose!)

https://m.sephora.com/product/stick-foundation-P410504?skuId=1852318

https://m.sephora.com/product/the-multiple-P2866?skuId=1888759

thank you for these tips. im going to try these products...

thank you for these tips. im going to try these products you linked.

RE: makeup with toddlers

Hi @heartspeaches~ Congratulations on your family expanding! Self-care is so important especially when we give so much to our children, small or big. Personally, I believe flawless looks come from dedicating enough time to a solid skincare routine for your skin type. But mothers (and fathers) have no time!! I know! Is there a way you can dedicate some time to yourself while they are napping or asleep for the night? Are there specific issues you want to target? Do you already have a skincare routine? I’d love to help💕

Re: RE: makeup with toddlers

Yeah, i have a regular skin care routine. I really would like to target covering up my dark circles. I just start reusing makeup. So im learning about high light and contouring. Biggest issue is my brows.

RE: Re: RE: makeup with toddlers

@heartspeaches - I think you may be talking about under eye darkness. OleHenriksen makes Banana Cream Eye cream. It is hydrating and helps with undereye circles. You may want to look into a color corrector. Cover FX makes a good one; just make sure to hydrate the area you want to correct. As for highlighting and contouring, youtube has plenty of videos that demonstrate how it is done. I got a lot of info from CC Clarke Beauty. She shows dos and don’ts which I found useful. Best wishes
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing