Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

chapped lips vs kisses

I have been having some intense dry lips since my boys were born (3yr old and 7m old) I used to be so diligent with lip scrubs, lip masks, and chapstick before... when I had all this time on my hands. Now I choose kissing my babies over lip products. any suggestions to get my soft lips back?? ... I shouldn't even care... chapped lips are nothing compared to all the kisses 😚 haha

RE: chapped lips vs kisses

Jeffree Star and lush both make 100% edible lip scrubs that taste pretty good. I prefer JSC lip scrubs since they are pretty inexpensive and a tub lasts me a whole year. They help me get rid of dry skin (and I live in a desert) and it also makes lip balm penetrate further (fresh sugar is my current favorite). With kids I like to go all natural so they aren’t being exposed to anything bad or tinted through all the kisses and hugs.
Anonymous Insider

RE: chapped lips vs kisses

Tarte makes this amazing sugar scrub that comes in a little pot-smells like sweet tarts- after a few lip facials- all the crusty flaky skin will be gone. Watch out for lip products that have a lot of fragrance in them- the alcohol strips moisture away.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing