Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

busy busy mom

What’s a good B.B. cream? I have three kids and always running up and down with them. Barley have time to cake on a full face.

Dr. Jart+ is great coverage and wad great for my sensitiv...

Dr. Jart+ is great coverage and wad great for my sensitive skin, but it only really works for fair skin 😑 Before that, I used one by Garnier I loved. That one comes in more shades. I have dry, sensitive skin though so ymmv!

It depends. What's your skin type and how much you want t...

It depends. What's your skin type and how much you want to spend? I'm oily, light-medium and cheap, lol. I love the Physicians Formula Organic CC cream. At first you think, WTF is this?! bc it does nothing and it's a bit heavy but few minutes later it gives you a medium coverage and it feels like nothing on skin. I love it.

RE: busy busy mom

Check out the Dr. Jart+ premium beauty balm. I’m a mom of three as well and can blend this into my skin super quick! It helps to disguise some uneven skin tone and gives me an overall more awake look. It sits well on the skin throughout the day and I read that it’s great for a variety of skin tones. https://m.sephora.com/product/premium-beauty-balm-P382121?icid2=skugrid
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing