Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

bday gift

my mothers birthday is coming up and i have no idea what she'd like. i figured i could get her a fragrance but i'm not sure what scents women prefer. [i say that since my mother doesn't like my `young girl' perfume or whatever that means] pls recommend me a popular perfume or even a skin care or makeup item.

RE: bday gift

The Sephora Favorites boxes are a great gift; the Lash Stash to go boxes include a voucher for a full sized mascara!

Thank you!

Re: bday gift

There is a Fresh skincare set out now that's a great value (considering the price of fresh products, that is).  It's their soy face cleanser,  which is terrific and seems agreeable to all skin types and ages, and a mini youth preserve moisturizer.  The third piece is a full size mask - you choose between umbrian clay, a citrus based vitamin mask, or their rose face mask.  I highly recommend the rose mask.

RE: Re: bday gift

Thank you for the recommendation!

Re: bday gift

Get the Burberry beauty box. It's a high end luxury brand and a lot of cool products that I think appeal to everyone for only $35. I can't think of any mom that wouldn't love something from Burberry!

RE: Re: bday gift

Thanks! Much appreciated!

The new Sephora Favorites mascara set looks great! Let's...

The new Sephora Favorites mascara set looks great! Let's her try several good brands with I think 2 to 3 full size mascaras.

RE: The new Sephora Favorites mascara set looks great! Let's...

Thank you so much!

Sephora has a perfume sampler, it contains 12 perfume samples and a voucher for a full size of the one you like the best! It has all fragrance families and many of the full size bottles cost quite a bit more than you pay for the set! It makes a great gift .

Thank you !!!

My mom's always love skin care sets! I like to get a bask...

My mom's always love skin care sets! I like to get a basket of products for a "spa night" Sorry to say, but I don't exactly use all Sephora products for these baskets, but it's still an idea 🙂

RE: My mom's always love skin care sets! I like to get a bask...

I appreciate the help! Thank you!
Anonymous Insider

Would she like a gift set of various products in smaller...

Would she like a gift set of various products in smaller sizes? The Sephora Favorites boxes just came out again and is something I'm eyeing up for myself, since I don't know what products I like yet.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing