Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

When you do have the time to apply it...

What are your favourite makeup products?

RE: When you do have the time to apply it...

For a quick way to make myself feel nice (when I do get the time to put makeup on) I use mascara, tinted brow gel, blush, & highlighter. Even with just a quick application of those four things, I tend to getcompliments. Here are my current favorites: Benefit They’re Real MascaraBenefit Gimme Brow+ Gel NARS Orgasm Blush Becca Highlighter in Champagne Pop If I’m doing a full face for a special occasion (which is rare!) I add the following: Urban Decay Optical Illusion Primer NARS Sheer Glow Foundation NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Smashbox Color Correcting sticks Anastasia Dipbrow Glossier Boy Brow Anastasia Modern Renaissance Eye Palette MAC Eyeliner Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Anastasia or MAC Lipstick

Re: When you do have the time to apply it...

I have a 15 month old and honestly I keep buying makeup that I have no time to apply. I’m trying to simplify my routine as much as I can. But it’s a challenge 

RE: Re: When you do have the time to apply it...

Oh no I have a 5 month old does it get worse?

RE: When you do have the time to apply it...

I like to use a stick foundation because it’s so easy to apply and blend quickly. Also palettes with more then one thing like a blush and highlighter. The highlighter can double as an eyeshadow. I have a 5 month old so I leave everything in a bag so when my little guy is sleeping I can quickly do an easy fresh look.

When you do have the time to apply it...

With a toddler around, I have to be fast when doing my makeup, so double duty products are great. I use a tinted moisturizer with SPF for foundation, and multisticks for cheeks and lips. For eyes, I don't go crazy, just one color and mascara.

Re: When you do have the time to apply it...

@sheesh95 I think I already gave you my suggestions for my favorite makeup products in another thread so I didn't want to post it twice.

I feel like it's hard to put makeup on when your a Mom.  You either have to do it when their sleeping or really fast unless your partner can watch them while you get ready.  The only time I have been able to do my makeup is before work since my husband takes our son to daycare or when my son is sleeping.  If I try to do my makeup when he is awake my son likes to come in the room and wants my attention.  On the weekends I just go makeup free.

RE: Re: When you do have the time to apply it...

Yes you have and thank you! Lol I’m so out of the loop when it comes to makeup. I’m trying to get back into it, but realistically I’ll only wear it once a week.. if even.
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing