Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

What do you think?

What brand of concealer is best for you and foundation? 

RE: What do you think?

I’ve been using Fenty. They have an unbelievable shade range and a pretty decent shade finding tool on their website. They also have a really good return and exchange policy if you need to swap out for something different. I’ve been using their Pro filter soft matte. I have fairly normal skin so it works well for me but if you tend to be a little bit on the dry side perhaps try their other products that are not listed as matte finish. Second to that I would recommend dermablend. They have a pretty decent shade range as well and it’s a very light coverage but it’s extremely buildable so you can find that sweet spot. The reason why I like that brand is because it is a liquid to powder type finish and it seems that when I contour over the top of it things blend together nicely (Fenty is very similar) So you don’t get as much patchiness and both Fenty and dermablend seem to hold up over the course of the day - it doesn’t collect around your nose or bunch up or fall into your lines like other products! 

Re: RE: What do you think?

I agree! I love Fenty Beauty Soft Matte Foundation. It hides all of my blemishes and leaves a matte but natural looking finish.

Re: What do you think?

@Thafinest1 

It depends on the coverage you want. If you want a full coverage foundation, I would recommend Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation 4W4 Hazel. Medium: DIOR - BACKSTAGE Face & Body Foundation light: La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 150 Natural - Very Light Skin with Neutral Undertone. For concealers I only use Nars and rotate between their two formulas NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleine and NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer Biscuit depending on how much coverage I’m looking for. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing