Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only

Tired Mom Eyes

What’s everyone using to help tired/dark eyes?

RE: Tired Mom Eyes

I use the Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex from R+F. But you can't get it from Sephora. I find a lot of eye products irritate mine but this doesn't. Plus it has caffeine in it which helps big time for darkness and puffiness under the eyes.

I use Origins Gin-zing eye cream in the AM and Kiehls Mid...

I use Origins Gin-zing eye cream in the AM and Kiehls Midnight Recovery eye in the PM. For concealer, I looove the Becca Undereye Brightening Corrector. It is color correction, brightening, and concealing all in one and doesn't irritate my eyes like a lot of stuff does.

Last year I purchased an eye mask to sleep with out of the clearance section. It's made by iluminage. It boasted that it helped with dark circles and puffiness, which I have both because I'm soooo blessed! Lol After reading the reviews it was hit and miss. At the very least, I'd have an awesome sleeping mask and for $20 I couldn't resist. Honestly, it works very well for me. But I don't know if it's because I have to sleep on my back to avoid lines on my face from the head strap 😏😋

Ole henriksen made a glowing sugar mask that changes my complexion when I look tired. Gin-sing is good- or anything caffeine based. I use patches if I look puffy or feel extra dry- but pro tip: after I make coffee in the morning, I often actually take some of the coffee out of the k-cups (or filter) and add the warm, damp coffee grinds and stick them under my eyes and cover them with my patches. I leave them on for about 15-20 minutes and my eyes get some life back! I moisturize afterwards and when my eyes are lackluster in color I use color corrector. Try purple for very dark circles, yellow for mild dark circles, and then I use a foundation or B.B. / CC Cream on top, set it and the. Do mascara. Boom! (I like smashbox’s color corrector)

I use Shiseido eye cream, Benefit Boi-oing color corrector and Tarte Shape Tape. It’s such an amazing combo that works with every foundation. Believe me, I get home from work at 330am and am up by 730 to take my boys to school. I’m a tired mama bear!

I use sheshido. Probably spelling it wrong. They have white translucent dark circles cream.

Re: Tired Mom Eyes

I've had luck with It Cosmetics bye bye undereye.  Wears well under makeup too.

I'm intrigued by these hydro - gel patches, @eowynmn and @6come6, will definitely check these out!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Tired Mom Eyes

hello I'm momma of 2 teens and one pre-teen, needless to...

hello I'm momma of 2 teens and one pre-teen, needless to say dark circles have set up camp under my eyes, my go to products are Vissionaire or gennifique from the Lancôme line..

Definitely use a brightening eye cream — the origins gin-zing is a good one to help brighten. If I am wearing makeup I pretty much always color correct to mask the dark circles. The urban decay peach corrector is pretty good!

2nd Gin-zing. It's almost like putting on concealer lol

2nd Gin-zing. It's almost like putting on concealer lol

Crazy but I'm the same as the person above me. The skyn eye patches are crazy awesome!! I actually got some samples yesterday in store and tried Algenist eye cream today and it seems good but hard to tell for 6 weeks

Hi. I really like Skyn Icelandic hydro-gel patches. They are like giving a shot of caffeine to your under eye area. Plus, they stay in place. Asfor a cream, I really like Origins Ginseng Eye cream. Though a temporaryfix, it is a trustworthy eye moisturizer for the day. Good luck!
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing