Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

Stretch marks cream

Hi, Please suggest best postpartum stretch marks cream. Thanks
Anonymous Insider

bum bum cream is amazing and smells like your on the beac...

bum bum cream is amazing and smells like your on the beach in hawaii!

Anonymous Insider

Bio oil works pretty well and inexpensive

Bio oil works pretty well and inexpensive

RE: Stretch marks cream

Palmer's stretch mark cream is my go to! Keeping those marks to a minimum. Love the chocolatey coconut smell and not-too-greasy feel. It also works wonders on itchy nipples, lol 😉
Anonymous Insider

Re: Stretch marks cream

Hi CONGRATS, I mixed bio oil, coconut oil, and coconut butter lotion DURING both my pregnancies. With my first it worked so well i got NO stretchmarks. With my second (now 3wks old 😊) I did the same thing and got some stretch marks bc I now live in a dryer climate. NOW for that Im using bio-oil in a cocobutter and at the same time putting on StriVectin extensive consintrate for wrinkles, scaring, and stretchmarks (very expensive in my opinion) and its working SO great. I wouldnt recommend (if youre reading this and youre pregnant) using StriVectin during pregnancy just after if you get stretchmarks bc idk what the effects would be for your little one. The key is to stay moisturized and hydrated. Drink lots of water (Im sure you've heard that one alot as I did/have)..not a doctor or anything, its just been working extremely well for me.large.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Plamers worked best for me. But i also used the tape for support on my tummy so I wouldn't get as many.

Try Bum Bum Cream sold to help tighten and lift everything. I've noticed results postpartum but only use if you're okay with a highly scented product with a little mica sparkle. I think it smells amazing. Not really for stretch marks but for toning butt and stomach.

Palmer's has worked well for me. Burt's Bees makes a Mama Bee oil that smells delicious and it helped my stretch marks a good deal, too!

Mederma.   It fades red stretch marks quickly!  

Now I have dark brown 😞

heartsmyface wrote:

Mederma.   It fades red stretch marks quickly!  

ok thank you for updating me

Hi, Hapu,

I found creams with coconut oil and Vitamin E to be the best.  Palmer's was my personal favorite, and I also really liked Josie Maran's whipped argan cream.  The two together were really helpful.    Good luck!

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos2
  • large.jpg
testing