Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

Skincare for pregnancy

Can anyone recommend skincare products they used during pregnancy?

Skincare for pregnancy

My husband is a perinatal physician and he said that you really only need to be mindful of avoiding retinol and any derivative of it. I used a lot of Caudalie products because all of their products are pregnancy safe. I can't recommend their concentrated brightening essence enough. Within a week, it lightened my dark spots (mostly freckles that had gotten darker during my pregnancy) and made my skin look a lot brighter. I've also been told that Tacha products were made to be pregnancy safe.

Re: Skincare for pregnancy

Hi @katej1,

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I recommend reaching out to your Physician for more assistance with pregnancy safe skincare for you! Thank you!

Best,
Rebecca

Re: Skincare for pregnancy

@katej1 I am pregnant right now and use more of the clean by Sephora products.  You can ask your OB GYN what products are safe for you but there are products to avoid like retinol, salicylic acid, parabens, etc. You can do a Google search. What one person recommends may not be right for you or you may think it’s not safe for you and your baby. I did a lot of research when I was first pregnant and now just going off on what worked for me before with my current pregnancy. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing