Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

Quarantine talk

What is the one thing that your doing the most during quarantine.

Re: Quarantine talk

I'm lucky enough to be able to WFH and also have a lot more time for myself.  I've been doing art, makeup, Photoshop/Illustrator/Lightroom, baking, and a lot of napping!

I'm so happy I finally have the time to really perfect my skincare routine and do more product research!

I have been finally started taking really good care of my skin. I love subscription boxes and had so many products just sitting around, so I finally started trying them all! I use masks multiple times a week, I exfoliate my body, I moisturize like crazy... all the things I should have been doing all along but had taken the backseat to motherhood and work life. I love it, I'm learning a lot about skincare and I feel so much better doing this! 

RE: Quarantine talk

I’ve been trying out new looks - Going through my make up and tossing things that are expired - i’ve been experimenting with trying to do a reasonably decent “cut crease” eyeshadow look and I’ve been wearing lipstick and foundation around the house to see which ones hold up throughout the day and how transferable/long wearing they are… That way if they smudge or clump or breakdown nobody’s around to see it! Lol 

RE: Quarantine talk

Cleaning,cooking and video games. Finally starting to learn how to put on makeup lol. 44 years old and never learned until now.

Quarantine talk

Lots of movies ......when I should be cleaning.....😁

@neriahemily06 @Spending more time with the kiddos 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing