Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Parents Only

My daughter, whom is 20 months old, bit and swallowed my makeup sponge ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Correction: Bit and swallowed a small part of the sponge.Anyone have any funny stories about what makeup item was damaged by your child ??

RE: My daughter, whom is 20 months old, bit and swallowed my makeup sponge ๐Ÿ˜ซ

My daughter did the same thing with my beauty sponge. She also dug her nails into my favorite eyeshadow palette ๐Ÿ˜ž
Anonymous Insider

my 16 month old chewed up a random brush sitting out, luckily it was a brush i never reach for!

My son was about 3 when he dropped my urban decay naked 2...

My son was about 3 when he dropped my urban decay naked 2 palette in the toilet. It did teach me a lesson to not leave my makeup laying around! ๐Ÿ™‚

My girl smashed my shadow pallete, so sad

No horror stories yet, but my toddler son loves to grab a big powder brush and poof his eyes when he sees me doing my makeup. And I'm melted.

Oh dear! My two year old smeared the most pigmented hot fuchsia (of course) lipstick all over my carpet once. She also smeared it all over her face.

Anonymous Insider

Re: My daughter, whom is 20 months old, bit and swallowed my makeup sponge ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Haha that's funny..I'm a mother of two boys every time o do my makeup my two year old is there watching and imitating me..he has broken a lot of my make up pallets and worst part was getting ready for my best friends baby shower and he spilled all my glitter powder all over my clothes!!!

When I was pregnant with my second kid my oldest found my rosebud salve and smeared it all over her head and a cardboard box. It was so hard to get out of her hair! I had to wash her hair with dish soap three times to get it all out.
Anonymous Insider

both my 6 yr old boy and 2 yrs old girl ripped my beauty...

both my 6 yr old boy and 2 yrs old girl ripped my beauty blenders ๐Ÿ˜ฃ... and my 2 yr old put my dip brow pomade by ABH all over her face with her fingers! can you believe that I had to wash her face with Down dish soap bc you know that's some waterproof stuff..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

RE: both my 6 yr old boy and 2 yrs old girl ripped my beauty...

Lol ๐Ÿ˜† Iollllll, omg poor baby. These are expensive things here too ๐Ÿ‘€
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
testing