Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Parents Only
|

Mom

Time is never enough in this family I have three little ones and life is a challenge.play Sephora had helped me try new products.Going to the store is another question? Anyone agrees I hope I donโ€™t sound to controling I always have a schedule my every day by day is time for me .

Re: Mom

@tammy210 I have a toddler and another on the way and rarely go to the store anymore unless itโ€™s my lunch break. I have a Ulta near work and ask for samples. Usually I just shop online. 

@tammy210 I know what you mean! I have two autistic toddlers, and trying to take them in the store with me is literally impossible. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Just like @bakeamuffin, to find new products, I just try to use the samples I get from online purchases and get recommendations/suggestions from people here on the BIC! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—

Iโ€™ve got three little ones as well, @tammy210. It sure is busy, isnโ€™t it? Iโ€™m in Canada, so the play box isnโ€™t available to me. I really rely on samples and promos to try out new products, and if Iโ€™m interested in something specific Iโ€™ll make a trip to Sephora ask for a sample in store, or rely heavily on others suggestions and reviews haha 

RE: Re: Mom

Thank you for letting me know that.
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing