From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Parents Only

โ€œMom Brainโ€ ruined my (fill in the blank w/ makeup product)

Have you ever caught your kids using your lipstick as crayons? Shattered a makeup pallet because you had a child in one arm and your purse/makeup bag/sippy cup in the other so you dropped the makeup instead of the child? If you answered yes, then you might be me or a mom. For New Yearโ€™s Day I spent a large chunk of the afternoon cooking & getting everyone ready to go to my inlaws for a get together. As a result, no time to do my makeup, because I come last obviously ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ. So I did my makeup in the car. Fast forward to getting home late at night & unloading all the kid things and getting out of the frigid cold. I thought I grabbed everything (dun dun dun). Nope. Makeup bag. So today Iโ€™m like โ€œHoly Crackers Celina, you left the bag in the car .โ€Needless to say RIP my Marc Jacobs mascara, it was a fun ride. โ€œMom Brainโ€ strikes again. Iโ€™m not keeping score because Iโ€™m loosing...

RE: โ€œMom Brainโ€ ruined my (fill in the blank w/ makeup product)

I left my makeup on the counter when I went to move the laundry along. Took so long to get it off her. I sent it to my mom for ideas to remove it but I didnโ€™t send an explanation and she called as soon as she got the message cause she thought it was blood ๐Ÿ˜‚ the rest of the bathroom looked slightly similar to this

RE: โ€œMom Brainโ€ ruined my (fill in the blank w/ makeup product)

Mom brain never goes away!!! Lol. I have two that are 17 months apart. It never went away

No the makeup bc I didn't use any before my daughtet was...

No the makeup bc I didn't use any before my daughtet was 3. I wanted but it was makeup or shower/food/sleep. Not even Dior can cover bad smell, anemia, sleep deprivation.

Re: โ€œMom Brainโ€ ruined my (fill in the blank w/ makeup product)

it starts as pregnancy brain and you foolishly believe once you have the baby it will go away...even as a 2nd time mom i thought there was hope! nope! it moves to baby brain!  i went to go put my nail polish away last week - it ended up in the diaper genie...didn't like the colour that much anyway 

Re: โ€œMom Brainโ€ ruined my (fill in the blank w/ makeup product)

I think mom brain has made me forget most things in my life at some point (dinner prep, someone's birthday - usually my own, work assignments/deadlines, husband's name) EXCEPT my makeup and fragrance collection... I obsessively keep it all hidden so my toddler remains oblivious to its existence.  Or at least that's what I keep telling myself :). She's probably trying to sell it on ebay as we speak.

Luckily your mascara can be replaced, even though the $$ always stings.  Thank you 2 day shipping!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing