Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

“Mom Brain” ruined my (fill in the blank w/ makeup product)

Have you ever caught your kids using your lipstick as crayons? Shattered a makeup pallet because you had a child in one arm and your purse/makeup bag/sippy cup in the other so you dropped the makeup instead of the child? If you answered yes, then you might be me or a mom. For New Year’s Day I spent a large chunk of the afternoon cooking & getting everyone ready to go to my inlaws for a get together. As a result, no time to do my makeup, because I come last obviously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. So I did my makeup in the car. Fast forward to getting home late at night & unloading all the kid things and getting out of the frigid cold. I thought I grabbed everything (dun dun dun). Nope. Makeup bag. So today I’m like “Holy Crackers Celina, you left the bag in the car .”Needless to say RIP my Marc Jacobs mascara, it was a fun ride. “Mom Brain” strikes again. I’m not keeping score because I’m loosing...

RE: “Mom Brain” ruined my (fill in the blank w/ makeup product)

I left my makeup on the counter when I went to move the laundry along. Took so long to get it off her. I sent it to my mom for ideas to remove it but I didn’t send an explanation and she called as soon as she got the message cause she thought it was blood 😂 the rest of the bathroom looked slightly similar to this

RE: “Mom Brain” ruined my (fill in the blank w/ makeup product)

Mom brain never goes away!!! Lol. I have two that are 17 months apart. It never went away

No the makeup bc I didn't use any before my daughtet was...

No the makeup bc I didn't use any before my daughtet was 3. I wanted but it was makeup or shower/food/sleep. Not even Dior can cover bad smell, anemia, sleep deprivation.

Re: “Mom Brain” ruined my (fill in the blank w/ makeup product)

it starts as pregnancy brain and you foolishly believe once you have the baby it will go away...even as a 2nd time mom i thought there was hope! nope! it moves to baby brain!  i went to go put my nail polish away last week - it ended up in the diaper genie...didn't like the colour that much anyway 

Re: “Mom Brain” ruined my (fill in the blank w/ makeup product)

I think mom brain has made me forget most things in my life at some point (dinner prep, someone's birthday - usually my own, work assignments/deadlines, husband's name) EXCEPT my makeup and fragrance collection... I obsessively keep it all hidden so my toddler remains oblivious to its existence.  Or at least that's what I keep telling myself :). She's probably trying to sell it on ebay as we speak.

Luckily your mascara can be replaced, even though the $$ always stings.  Thank you 2 day shipping!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing