cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|
Anonymous Insider

Makeup must haves?!

Hello. I'm curious what your favorite makeup products are. Have they changed since having babies? I have two little kids and a newborn and putting on makeup again makes me feel and normal! Im trying to find my favorite makeup. What products can't you live without whether they are timesaving or not
Anonymous Insider

Re: Makeup must haves?!

not a mom, but i am a lazy high school student who likes sleeping in. my go-tos that make me feel good but cut down on time are  roller lash mascara (some people don't need to curl their lashes when they use this , i do but my stubborn eyelashes hold their curl all day), holographic stick from milk (mars is the tried and true), and milk lipsticks (OG red will always be my favorite). 

Liquid lipstick (cause I never have time to reapply), I like Stila's. 

Tarte Shape tape. 

ABH Brow Wiz

Not a sephora product, but the Melt Rust Stack has been lifechanging.

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye is a must for dark circles! I've got a  3 year old and an 8 month old, so nights are rarely uninterrupted. 

I have 3 kids(3yr, 14yr,&18) so I rarely have time for myself, who am I kidding in ever have time for myself lol. I love makeup and all things makeup related, slight obsession with brushes, but also crazy about skincare. I can't help but try and get whatever I can and always fall for the holiday sets. That being said, I'm ridiculous for it too. I never have time to use anything and always revert back to stats quick and easy. For a quick, natural, look rested look I can't live without Laura mercier tinted moisturizer and stilla's perfect me perfect hue palette then grab just abt any tarts lip pencil or ud gloss, and whatever deluxe sample mascara I have at hand (because I'm usually putting those 2 things on before I jump out of my car). The look is quick but makes a huge difference. I have 2 of the stilla's palettes, one in my shade light one in shade for med. skin tone. Both allow me do my makeup quick and I use the one in light as described above for a very very natural look(u just look rested and healthy) the other I use if I have just a few extra minutes and want to look more put together then I'll also add in an eyeliner and different lip stick. Another route I take still using same "foundation" is to use Hourglass's last holiday palette or their ambient palette that has 3 of the powders add a mascara & gloss and good to go. Truly meant for this to be short and not detailed lol got carried away

Blur mostourizer by Clinique is a must. Especially for those ladies who have to have brows and mascara on a daily. I don't always have time for foundation or a bb cream. I'll put this on and it makes me feel a lil more put together. 

Anonymous Insider

I ABSOLUTELY have to have lashes [Kiss #11] on to leave the house, or else I'm wearing sunglasses and not taking them off.

&&& brows [Ardell eye brow kit] but only if I have the time. 

I ❤ a full face but my 5 y.o. don't always let me put it on.

RE: Makeup must haves?!

Benefit Mascara, brow pencil, and bronzers are my favorite and everyday go to as well as Sephora brand liquid eyeliner 😊

My must haves eyeliner, mascara, and liquid matte lipstick haha

Hi! If NOTHING else I can't leave the house without concealer. Ever since having a LO my hereditary dark circles are worse due to a lack of sleep. Must haves are either Nars radiant creamy concealer or Kat Von D Lock It. If I have time I'll add my Lancome Tiente Idole or Clinique Stay Matte foundation and mascara

Nars concealer 

tarte bb cream

naked eye shadow by urban decay 

whatsup highlighter by benefit

smashbox lipstick 

NARS concealer for under eye bags is amazing! I also love Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer as a base - very hydrating and makes my skin glow - and Make Up Forever Setting Spray locks it all in place even through cuddles with the little ones.

I used to hate matte liquid lip products because they were so drying but now I love them because they don't leave kiss marks on my son's chubby cheeks and can last through a full day of sweating and chasing toddlers with minimal touch ups. I like JSC liquid lips and kvd the best.

Anything to hide the bags under my eyes! hahaha! Seriousl...

Anything to hide the bags under my eyes! hahaha! Seriously, orange corrective concealer and Nars creamy concealer are LIFE.

Re: Anything to hide the bags under my eyes! hahaha! Seriousl...

Agreed!! 💯

Cream eyeshadow that can be used by itself and look amazing. Cuts my getting ready time in half because I don't have to blend. I like the Tom Ford ones but the Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown stick eyeshadows are great too. Also a combo blush/bronzer so I can knock it out in one step- Benefit Dallas is my go to!
Anonymous Insider

@Anonymous Hi! Although I only recently started getting into makeup at the behest of my 8 yr old. I would definitely say my Caudalie Beauty Elixir is a must have in addition to my Laura Mercier translucent powder. Simply because if the kids get into it there's so much product left over you can't be too mad. Also it helps that the two items do their jobs beautifully in terms of setting makeup and giving your skin a bit of a dewy glow. Top makeup choice that I would take to a dessert island or demand that their dad rebuy for me immediately? The Bite Beauty lip pencil. It is such a smooth application and the stuff truly lasts all day even after eating and drinking.

Better than sex mascara! My number one to go to...
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Makeup must haves?!

I agree

Anonymous Insider

Oh i will check those out thanks!
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 18 Contributors
testing