Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

Light moisturizing foundation for daytime?

Moms! I am not much of a makeup wearer because I am just too tired to care when I roll out of bed to go to work with a 5 and 2 year old at home. I would like to get some coverage though with a foundation or something that has SPF in it. Any recommendations that aren’t heavy and keep the skin moisturized?

RE: Light moisturizing foundation for daytime?

Hey I second IT Cosmetics cc cream. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old and I totally get you. This cc cream goes on sooo smoothly, it doesn’t sink into fine lines (if you have any) and lasts all day long. It has sunscreen in it too. Super easy to apply and provides great coverage. Seems to work with a lot of other products. I have been using it for a few months and can already see big changes on my skin. I absolutely love it.

Re: Light moisturizing foundation for daytime?

Look for tinted moisturizers! I like LAURA MERCIER - Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20

You can also sheer out your foundation with moisturizer each time but that would also reduce the SPF effectiveness if it's in foundation.

There are many great options, personally i would recommend a foundation stick such as bare minerals complexion rescue hydrating stick. Literally takes a minute to use and can use with either ur fingers or a brush or sponge. They also have the same formula in gel form but it covers less.

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer with SPF 50+ and DR. DENNIS GROSS Instant Radiance Sun Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 are two products I regularly use. 

RE: Re: Light moisturizing foundation for daytime?

Ooooo! Wish i had seen that yesterday when i was in the store. Ohhh Nars, you love to take my money 😂
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing