Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

Hello Gorgeous Moms!

I'm Angela ... and I'm currently 6 months pregnant. I'm set with my skin care routine but I would love to know more and discover new products.

So if you're currently expecting or remember what products you used when you were pregnant, I would love to know what brands, products, and routine you highly swear by. 

Looking forward to your replies! xo

RE: Hello Gorgeous Moms!

I had some pretty terrible breakouts during my last pregnancy and my skin was really sensitive. Eradi-Kate by Kate Somerville was a face saver! I tried to take it easy product wise while I was pregnant.

Re: Hello Gorgeous Moms!

When I was pregnant, I had a lot of fluid retention towards the end, and my face got kind of puffy.  Fresh black tea corset cream was the only thing that gave me back a bit of a jawline.  It's not a miracle worker, but I felt it helped.  Fresh also makes a rose face mask that is very soothing that I used multiple times a week (and still do - it's even more important after the baby's born!). On multiple occasions I've fallen asleep with the face mask on (what can I say, I have a 2 year old and a 5 month old... sometimes a gal just passes out at night) and it has not made me break out.

RE: Hello Gorgeous Moms!

My skin got weirdly dry so I fell in love with farmacy sleep tight at night. Like a mask and a little goes a long way..also great scent
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing