Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only

Go to foundation?????

I’m a mom of three. I love my full coverage foundation but some days I just don’t need it. Just wanted to know everyones go to foundation?

RE: Go to foundation?????

fenty or lancome

Re: Go to foundation?????

@hmt89 Lately my favorite foundations have been the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Full Coverage Color Correcting Foundation with SPF 50+ Mediumas well as the CLINIQUE - Even Better Makeup SPF 15.  I don't like a super-matte foundation and both of these blend well and give me a good amount of coverage but maintain a natural skinfinish that I appreciate.

I'm really into the DIOR - BACKSTAGE Face & Body Foundationright now. My skin is more on the dry side so I mix a drop of marula oil into it first. 

Go to foundation?????

I love the fenty foundation, most days I mix a pump of it with drunk elephants protini moisterizer and its perfection.

Agreed wonderful foundation but the Fenty foundation is for sure a heavy foundation and full coverage! Definitely not something I find myself wearing with just one kid!

Go to foundation?????

On days im just not feeling a full coverage foundation, I usually choose (*Make Up Forever* in skin tint foundation) I got it in a trial size and loved the coverage it gave me with out the full coverage feel. It feels lightweight on the skin, and the coverage last all day. You can also try different bb creams, or tinted face lotions in several brands specified to your skin concerns. On days i just want that little etra glow without any foundation I'll just wear my favorite primer (*Urban Decay* in Optical Illusion) It helps blur imperfections while giving my skin a natural glow. It also contains feel good ingredients that nourish your skin while you wear it like rose hip, and argan oil. If you have any questions on where to look, feel free to ask. Good luck and happy make up!!

RE: Re: Go to foundation?????

I am so jealous you have so many more brands in the States compared to Canada!

@hmt89 Hi. I really like Dr. Jart’s Premium BB Cream. It is lightweight to touch but provides (buildable) coverage. It is natural and works well with a beauty blender. Bare Minerals also has a lightweight BB cream. Hope this helps!

IT COSMETICS - Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40or

It cosmetics celebration illumination powder foundation.

They are both so easy and quick I love them both.

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing