Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

Foundation For My Mom

So my mom is FINALLY tired of her Mary Kay foundation and ready for something new. I tend to use very full coverage foundations (Estee Lauder Double Wear) or just BB creams. What would you recommend for a 49 year old woman who wants something easy to apply (fingers or brush, no beauty blender) that will be between full coverage and BB creams?

RE: Foundation For My Mom

My mom loves IT cosmetics CC cream, she used to use the Mary Kay foundation too!

Y'all cute, It cosmetics cc cream for sure!!!

Fenty is amazing!! Very lightweight and is medium to full coverage. There's also the peaches and cream one that you apply with you fingers

Do you know if this has SPF in it?

Do you know if this has SPF in it?

Yay for your Mother! Givenchy makes a beautiful photofinish foundation that goes on well with your fingertips. I would not say it is thick, but it certainly does its job. It has a very natural finish but covers whats needs to be covered and/or evened out. I think it is work trying.

I read on it and I think this is something she will like!...

I read on it and I think this is something she will like! She likes that it has SPF in it. She likes to keep her face as healthy and protected as possible! I'm gathering a small list and going to take her in to try a few.
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing