Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

Eyebrows

I'm not great at doing eyebrows , so I'm looking for something easy but that also works and lasts really well. suggestions?

Re: Eyebrows

My favorite brow product is Bobbi Brown's Brow Shaper.  It's incredibly simple to use and hard to mess up, because you just comb it through your brow hairs.  It's tinted, so it makes your brows look a bit less sparse, but since you're not actually drawing brow hairs on bare skin, it's not as dramatic of an effect as some people would like.

https://www.sephora.com/product/natural-brow-shaper-hair-touch-up-P390422?skuId=1639665&icid2=produc...

Re: Eyebrows

Hey there! I think a great starter brow product for you would be something slim and more precise so you can see exactly where the product is going. One of my favorite, precise brow products is Benefit’s Precisely My Brow. It is a very easy to use eyebrow pencil that is very thin and helps fill in your brows in areas where you need some more eyebrow love. Benefit also makes a thicker brow pencil called Goof-Proof that has more of a diamond shape tip to help fill in your brows a little more dramatically and quicker than your standard thin pencil. I personally own both of these and alternate between the two depending on how pressed on time I am. Overall, if you haven’t checked these out already, I highly recommend you do! Good luck 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing