Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Parents Only
|

Do any moms do makeup every day?

How do you find time to do makeup? my little one is 4 months and i feel like i never have time ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Re: Do any moms do makeup every day?

@KCPrince Yes, but definitely not when my youngsters were four months old!  I was lucky if I completed any sort of skincare at that stage of mommy life- even luckier if I got a shower.  I kept skincare beside the bed just in case to make it more likely.  

I found it that even with minimal time it was always  easy to get a tinted lip balm on and a swipe of mascara.  Donโ€™t worry, baby wonโ€™t mind you not being glam so long as youโ€™re warm and cuddly;)  

By about eight to ten months you should have a little more time to yourself with the naps being more regular and with a more predictable schedule.  

Do any moms do makeup every day?

I only wear it when I have to physically go to the office (typically twice a week). If I'm home or even at the store, its not worth the effort.

RE: Do any moms do makeup every day?

If my skin looks good and Iโ€™m not going anywhere special I donโ€™t put on makeup. If Iโ€™m going somewhere that I will see people I know, I put on a full face lol

Re: Do any moms do makeup every day?

There is a thread similar to this one that you may enjoy joining @KCPrince!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Moms-Only/Moms-Who-Makeup/m-p/3421856

The answers are pretty diverse and thereโ€™s some good conversation โ˜บ๏ธ 

Iโ€™m a mom of 3, and I personally donโ€™t wear makeup everyday, but I do always ensure that I do my skincare routine ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Youโ€™re only 4 months PP, take it easy and try to focus on self care where you can, whether that be taking a shower, doing your makeup, reading a magazine or book- whatever fills your bucket โค๏ธ 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing