Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only

Dark Under Eye Circles!!!

Ok moms- What is the BEST under eye concealer out there for dark under eye circles? And I mean dark circles!! This mama is tired and it’s starting to really show lol.

RE: Dark Under Eye Circles!!!

Yup...I hear you. For full full coverage I go Tarte Shape Tape, but Sephora doesn’t carry it. They DO carry Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer which works when I am not wearing foundation but need to cover the bags.

RE: Dark Under Eye Circles!!!

A few things. First you need to figure out if these are dark circles based on being tired, heredity, or a shadow. I’m lucky and have all three! 😞 I used to get called “raccoon” when I was in 5th grade! What I do is get a good eye cream (like like that Ole Hendrickson but did sample the C Tango from Drunk Elephant and likes it too). I really like the Nars concealer in a pot. I’ve had good luck with IT cosmetics but the shade range is limited. The Bobbi Brown corrector is really good too. My issue includes a shadow (so you have a circle then a lower half moon thing- super cute). I realized that the shadow needs a slightly lighter concealer and the main circle needs a skin color one. I don’t go way lighter like the YouTube girls- It makes me look ashy.
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing