Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

Dark Circles.

What are the best solutions to dark circles and big bags under your eyes!? New mom with a 6 month old planning to have more kids but still care about my beauty- HELP haha!

Re: Dark Circles.

@solukky I recommend the OLEHENRIKSEN - Banana Bright Eye Crème. I have found that this has dramatically helped with the darkness underneath my eyes. I hope this helps!

Best,

Rebecca

After a sample I was hooked on color correcting fluid as opposed to a concealer, but try several to see what works for you. I get the UD naked skin in peach and it is seemless with my skin color, and I’d look like a mombie without it lol

https://www.sephora.com/product/naked-skin-color-correcting-fluid-P406632?icid2=products%20grid:p406...

Sephora doesn't sell it, but Tarte Shape Tape is the best concealer I've ever tried. Completely hid any bags and blemishes.

@solukky Omg dark circles are my life right now. My little guy doesn’t sleep so I’ve been using Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment Moonlightuunder my eyes. I like it because if I don’t have time to do my makeup and need to just run out to the store it looks like coverup so I have no circles at all. For the bags I use MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1 oz / 30 guunder the pearl and it helps deflate them. Hope you find something that works for you!! 

RE: Re: Dark Circles.

Ah so interested in trying BOTH these brands at the moment. Hoping to snag a sample when I go up to Sephora this week. Thanks for the help! Glad to hear you found something that works for you!

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing