Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

Dark Circles

Hi everyone , I'm new to the whole makeup thing, never really wore much. Looking for something to cover up dark eye circles, any suggestions?

RE: Dark Circles

Thanks for the suggestions will have to try them!

Try Benefits Boing Airbrush Concealer... after watching a...

Try Benefits Boing Airbrush Concealer... after watching a yt video i wanna say it used to be the erase paste ..works great

I use Bareminerals well rested powder concealer. It covers my dark circles!!!

Re: Dark Circles

I would highly recommend the Sephora Collection Make No Mistake high coverage concealer. It's amazing. I used so many concealers at 40+ and like this is the best one. It's also the least expensive one. It blends nicely, too and doesn't crease. 

Re: Dark Circles

Hi - I have the same issue.  Clinique Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer is great on dark circles.  When you put it on it will look very heavy/makeup like, but somehow when it dries down it blends into your skin really well.  If I'm not at work or going out, I often wear just a bit of this 

concealer and no other foundation or makeup, and this looks very natural.  I don't feel this concealer is quite as effective at covering blemishes, however.

I have the same problem too! Ive used a correction color to help with that. I brought a multi concealer palete to blend my own concealer. Red/orange is the last color on the palate that I use first before foundation or concealer on the dark circles to minimize the darkness. I also like gingzing from Origins. It's a nice boost for your eyes. Hope this helps! I would ask one of sales associates in Sephora for help to find the right product to help cover up dark circles!
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing