Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only

Best lip balms?

Ever since I got pregnant my skin and hair has dried out completely. Drinking water doesn't help much and I've almost found a decent skincare regimen for my face and body. However, I can't find a lip balm that keeps me moisturized. I've tried so much drugstore, Vaseline, aquaphor, fresh, and the rose salve stuff. They're all making me bleed. I'm running out of ideas. I don't want to spend a chunk of money for balms if they're not going to work. Does anyone have recommendations for severely dry dehydrated lips? It needs to be something I can easily take on the go. Thanks!

Re: Best lip balms?

The Kopari Coconut lip glossy and the Laneige Lip Masks are the best of the best.

If you're looking for something with a bit (or a lot) of colour, check out the Sara Happ range of balms and lip slips.  

I have a horrible time with my lips. They're constantly dry and have tried so many different products. Some seem to work pretty good for a while but few have staying power. Laneige lip sleeping mask worked really well for a long time, but suddenly seemed to start irritating my lips. I'm currently using Jouer's conditioning lip treatment and i absolutely love it.

@theturleygirl I love Kopari Lip Balm, MAC Lip Conditioner, Kiehl's Lip Balm, Tatcha Lip Balm, and at night Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. 

I used these when I was pregnant and to this day.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing