Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

Best gifts on Sephora for new moms or expecting moms?

What items would you have wanted on here while expecting or right after giving birth? Can be for baby or mom. Trying to think of gifts for my friends and earn some points at the same time. The only obvious things are the mustela new baby kits.

Re: Best gifts on Sephora for new moms or expecting moms?

I would've loved the Sephora foot masks, the invisible bobble hair bands, some l'occitane hand cream and a good ol' decided-puffing eye cream. I was a hit mess the first few weeks after my son was born and I look at those items and think "man, you would've saved my life if I had you back then!"

Mom of a two month old here! I'm loving the YUNI shower sheets. I get too busy after baby messes, and they are becoming my go-to for self clean up. Also, like others said, sheet masks and dry shampoo. Anything quick and easy, really. 

@gigjig What about some Moschino swag?

RE: Re: Best gifts on Sephora for new moms or expecting moms?

The face mask is something I considered for sure. Great for napping while the baby naps.

I recommend eye patches for those dark circles, lip balms, dry shampoo for those none shower days, hair clips, hand lotions, waterproof mascara, and low maintenance lip products to at least look somewhat put together.

@gigjig Sheet masks and bath/body stuff! Bath soaks and/or bubble baths would be nice, even though I don't know if new moms will exactly have the time. I assume anything related to relaxation and pampering would make great gifts :D!

RE: Best gifts on Sephora for new moms or expecting moms?

Anything that is quick and pampering. The Milk Cooling Water would be perfect for eye bags because first few months are the hardest. Try to avoid anything with strong scents though just in case the baby is allergic.

Hi!

The Mustela items are an excellent choice but in addition to those, I feel that hand creams would be lovely as well as sheet masks.

I know when I was a new mom that I was constantly washing my hands and having a nice hand cream would be very appreciated.  Clarins makes a nice one as does Josie Maran.

Sheet masks are a great way to feel pampered in a short amount of time.  Sephora Collection have a wide variety at a great price point and Dr Jarts are wonderful too.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing