Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only

Best foundation?

So I recently joined the make-up world again. 😀 I’m looking for a better foundation. I’m currently using tarte amazon clay full coverage in tan-deep sand. The color is okay although I think it’s not THE one but better than what the make-up artist at the Sephora store used on me when she did my face. Other than finding the best color, my other issue is I have large pores. Any recommendations? Should I switch to cream and/or stick foundation for my not-so-young skin? I’m in my mid-40s with littles so I’d like something crunch-for time friendly:). Thank you!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Best foundation?

If you look for a ful coverage foundation I would recommend the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. I find that one to be quite wrinkle free. And to hide your pores you might want to usa a pore filling primer, for example Benefit Porfessional. Or try to use a pore filling primer under the foundation you already have. You'll see that makes a big differenz.

RE: Re: Best foundation?

Thanks for the tip! I’ll look for that.

Re: Best foundation?

What about BB or CC cream? I'm also mid 40s, little ones and find it fast to put on

RE: Re: Best foundation?

Does it “hide” the pores?
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing