Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Parents Only
|

42 yo working mom wants your favs for...

Iโ€™m a 42 yo working single mama with fair, somewhat dry skin and wanna know what is your fav... Cleanser... Way to exfoliate... Moisturizer... Anything that helps with those damn lines around my eyes...mouth...between my eyes ๐Ÿ˜Š Canโ€™t wait to hear!

Re: 42 yo working mom wants your favs for...

I am a big fan of the 10-step K-beauty routines and I recommend you googling up the steps if you're really interested! It's been a life changer for me ๐Ÿ™‚ I tend to use a variety of different brands, ranging from Korea, Japan, France, and of course, North America-- it all depends on your skin type and skin-concerns/needs.

For cleansers, I use the double cleanse method and use: Shiseido AquaLabel oil cleanser & I alternate between Caudalie Vinopure cleanser, Caudalie foaming cleanser, and Etude House Soon Jung-- another K-beauty branded foaming cleanser (this one is ULTRA gentle and pH-balanced **my all-time fav**

As for the eyes, I use Caudalie's SOS serum. 

For mouth, I recommend Laneige's sleeping lip mask, as well as, their Glowy Lip Balm.

Moisturizer is VERY important, along with sun protection, and what is effective really depends on your skin type and skin-concerns. I use a combination of K-beauty and American/European products for serums and moisturizers, depending on what my skin's needs are. My all time favs though, would be Caudalie's whipped moisturizer and Cosrx's oil free Birch Sap moisturizer. If you'd like a nice moisture pick-me-up, I recommend Laneige's water sleeping mask. My skin is completely baby soft in the morning and feels hydrated most of the week!

If you'd like advice on where to find K-beauty products, please don't hesitate to reach out to me ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope I was able to help in some way! Stay safe and beautiful~~

RE: 42 yo working mom wants your favs for...

My faves to combat dryness are Laneige water sleep mask and lip mask, The Ordinary brand Retinol in Squalene and Matrixyl. I also am a big K-Beauty fan. I love: Rohto Mentholatum - Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion Sulwhasoo Benecircle Massage Cream JayJun Green Tea Eye Gel Patch

RE: 42 yo working mom wants your favs for...

Research Retinol! Itโ€™s an amazing wrinkle fighter!Put it on at night. Start with 0.25 to 0.5% depending on how sensitive your skin is. Then you can increase the percentage as your skin gets acclimated to it. It will cause a bit of redness and peeling at first but will go away and is so worth it!
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing