Anonymous Insider

help looking for makeup

i want an bright makeup palette

RE: help looking for makeup

Sephora Pro Editorial Palette

RE: help looking for makeup

Best colorful palette ever !!!! 🥰🥰🥰

help looking for makeup

Definitely not a pro and new to the scene myself. However I've really been enjoying Jeffree Stars Artistry Pallette. Using it it seemed really high end and the colors pop majorly. Someone else here said check out TJ Maxx and I recommend that too. Lots of high end stuff fairly priced.

Re: help looking for makeup

@Emersen101 Viseart Eyeshadow Palette 08 Editorial Brights is absolutely fantastic, if a bit pricey. The VIOLET VOSS - Sugar Crystals Eyeshadow Palette has some nice duochromey bright shades. Urban Decay Wired palette just came out, and has a colorful selection. Sugarpill's Fun Size is a cute palette with a full rainbow of bright pastels.

On the other end of the price spectrum, the BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil palette is great for it's price. (Check out your local TJ Maxx/Marshalls before paying full price; I saw a couple there for $7.99 just last week.) The BH Aurora Lights palette is nice at the price too, if you'd prefer shimmers to mattes. Juvia's Place also has several decent colorful palettes, depending on your preferred color scheme.

Anonymous Insider

There is multiple sites on the internet that may help out to makeup.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
testing