Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

What makeup product do you own too much of?

Currently for me it’s lipsticks. I have about 100 currently and counting.

Re: What makeup product do you own too much of?

Definitely lipsticks. And yet I always wear the same three shades... It's a waste honestly, I need to branch out and use all these products I own!

I have SO many lippies and eyeliners. 🙂

Best,

Laurie

i don't have enough lipsticks, but i do have a lot well over 100

For me...eye shadow palettes. I keep seeing such pretty colors in many of them and I have more now than I can really use.

Definitely lipstick. 😂 Last year I had so much lipstick, I could’ve worn a different shade each day of the year and then some. I started a massive declutter last summer and purged over 200 lipsticks. Of course, I’ve also bought some new ones, so... my hoard’s currently at 177 total lipsticks. That includes bullets, glosses, liquid mattes, liquid satins, crayons (not liners), and tinted/colored balms (excluding any clear lip balms).

That total doesn’t include the new lipsticks I just bought within the last week, because some of those I might not keep. And I’m still in declutter mode: I need to swatch-compare bullets in more color families to decide which ones are most worth keeping.

Anonymous Insider

any extra makeup send it my way lol

Hi @daddysboui,

I have one too many eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks! One of my favorite categories to purchase from. This year like many others, i've decided to shop my stash more, I feel like I definitely have too much makeup for one person. 😛

-Helen

@daddysboui,

For me it is definitely lipsticks! Lots of light nude shades and baby pinks:)

❤️ Melissa

Hi @daddysboui,

I have too many shadows and palettes. I continue to buy and can't seem to hit pan on many of them. This year I promised myself before I purchase another I have to get rid or finish at least 3. 

Best,

Rebecca

I have way too many blushes.  Most of which are very similar in color.  

@daddysboui Eye palettes.  I bought a bunch last year, and haven't used many at all!  

I for sure have a lot of lip products, maybe over 200 between different lipsticks (bullet and liquid) and glosses, but I also have a TON of highlights and I honestly wear all of them.  I switch them depending on my mood lol

RE: What makeup product do you own too much of?

Tie between eyeliners and mascara. I have 3 subscription boxes play, Ipsy, and Birchbox and get mascara and eyeliner from at least 2 outta 3 of the boxes each month.

Re: RE: What makeup product do you own too much of?

I love Macy's and Sephora play boxes. Since you seem to like play boxes like me.

Highlighters! I have so much I could use a new highlighter everyday for a month! It’s kind of such a shame lol

I have waaay too many blushes!

Eyeshadows & Highlighters

Eyeshadows & Highlighters

Definitely lop products. I have a ton of liquid lipsticks...

Definitely lip products. I have a ton of liquid lipsticks and lip liners and lip toppers. I've been into metallics lately. I just can't resist when they go on sale!

foundation, because i alternate and mix a lot.

Def Highlighters and after that maybe some Brow products.

Highlighters!

Conversation Stats
testing