Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup

Tips for covering facial hair...

Does anyone have advice for how to cover dark facial hair/5 o’clock shadow? Or even non-permanent hair removal where laser or electrolysis is not an option? What has worked for you? Thanks in advance!

RE: Tips for covering facial hair...

You can use a corrector or any orange lipstick to neutralize the blueish tone from the hair. Layer some of the orange cream and blend with a brush or fingers. Then layer your foundation preferably with a Beauty Blender to pack your foundation on for better coverage. Let you foundation and concealer dry a little and then apply the powder also with a puff or brush pressing the powder into the skin. Practice makes master :). Ilde Goncalves Sephora Pro Artist

RE: Tips for covering facial hair...

I use the red L.A. girl concealer, but make sure to set it with powder before applying foundation. That way it doesn’t blend into the foundation. That’s personally what I do and it always works.

Re: Tips for covering facial hair...

I use an orange colour corrector to cancel out the darkish blue tinge of a 5'o clock shadow. I find the ones from e.l.f are affordable and blend nicely.

Anonymous Insider

this coupled with full coverage fondation. orange color c...

this coupled with full coverage fondation. orange color correctors are also good at covering up dark circles around the eyes. honestly looking at drag queens makeup routines is a good way to learn how to cover up facial hair and well brows which is kinda similar
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing