Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

Thoughts

DE29FAC6-1C8E-4BA7-80F3-2564C40A6623.png

Been trying to perfect my “natural look “

Wondered what y’all thought of It? Also tips on glaming It up a bit would be nice too ! 

Re: Thoughts

absoutely stunning daniel !!

keep up the great work hunnie ❤️

looks great! maybe invest in a highlighter to brighten up the inner corners of your eyes - this will make em look bigger too! 

Your “natural” makeup looks pretty good. It’s very sheer. With the concealer, I would use three small dots of concealer under your eye (near the inner corner, under the pupil, and outer corner) and then you can blend it out with your ring finger. It’ll brighten the under eye without leaving a yellow cast.

If you wanna do some glam, I think you’d look good if you brush out your brows and facial hair so that they are moving in a uniform direction. Then to that I would try adding a brow pencil to line it out (both brow and beard line) and give a sharp clean look. Before that you should build up more foundation to give an airbrushed finish and hide a bit of redness. Some bronzer on your cheeks and temple and a small bit of highlight would look nice. And if you’re feeling it a coat of mascara and a very fine wing on the outer edge of your eyes. 

Looking good!

Look nice! Concealer might be a little too light especially under your eyes. Good luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • DE29FAC6-1C8E-4BA7-80F3-2564C40A6623.png
testing