Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Men Who Makeup

Sephora Custom Makeovers

I just wanted to post how happy I am that I found Sephora.  To the outside world I am all man, but there has always been a part of me that would rather polish my nails than watch football.  I vividly remember as a high school senior being insanely jealous of my prom date because I loved her pink chiffon gown so much!

Anyway, about two years ago I got up the courage to enter the world of 

Sephora!  I have had three custom makovers so far, each one more fun and educational than the last.  I even wore a blouse and pencil skirt to the last one!  My makeup artist is always sooo friendly, kind, helpful, and non-judgmental.  I totally feel like a different person, ie one of the girls, when I am in there.

If you are scared, don't be.  It's so worth it.  Well, that's all I wanted to say.  Good luck and stay beautiful everyone!

Re: Sephora Custom Makeovers

@Bocagirlygirl

What a wonderful feeling that must be! Please feel free to join us here in the Sephora Beauty Insider Community anytime you feel like hanging out with the girls again! We talk through our skincare/make up/hair woes and make friendships along the way ๐Ÿ–คโค

RE: Re: Sephora Custom Makeovers

Thanks! That is so sweet of you to say. I can honestly say that Sephora has changed my life. I donโ€™t even think about leaving my house now without make up. I wear just a hint of eyeshadow, a touch of clear lipgloss, and I go heavy on mascara. It just makes me feel so much more confident in myself. My beauty consultant at Sephora did a great job of teaching me how to apply my own make up. Iโ€™m just such a happier person to be out of my shell. Thanks again for your kind reply.โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Custom Makeovers

@Bocagirlygirl Wow, that is so great to hear. It is just so nice to hear about people being able to finally explore elements of their true personalities that have been waiting there for years. Itโ€™s so freeing, isnโ€™t it? ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Thank you for sharing! โค๏ธ

@Bocagirlygirl, love hearing how much joy your visits to Sephora bring you! Your makeovers sound like so much fun!  ๐Ÿ’–

@Bocagirlygirl Iโ€™m really happy for you! My male cousin loves makeup as well and Iโ€™m so glad to see him as a beautiful and happy person! My family on my motherโ€™s side accepts and loves him 100% the way he is and I hope that yours does too !

Glad to hear you are having wonderful experiences at Sephora! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 34 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing