cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|
Anonymous Insider

Respect ♥️

I just want to say how inspiring all of you men in makeup are! You are all sooooo amazing. ☺️ 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Respect ♥️

Thank you Maddie for being so supportive.  You are a sweetheart!   Hugs, Ash

Respect ♥️

I can say I went to Sephora for a full makeover and all of the staff without question were absolutely wonderful and Ieft looking a million bucks as well has having lots of tips for recreating the look at home.

Thank you, @Anonymous . I've been on these communities here for nearly 5 yrs this time. I've found lots of support from the ladies and some have got me to push my boundaries.

Some of the ladies here seem to be jealous of my earring stash, my high heels and my lipstick collection. Everyone has basically told me to do it.

It would be fun to go out with a few ladies and have them feminize me for a day!

20190729_102229_resized.jpg20190729_102411_resized_1.jpg

Hugs, Jamie

@Anonymous I totally agree.  I wish people were more accepting of men wearing makeup.  I personally think it's cool @Skatingaway that you love it and rock it!!!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Respect ♥️

Thank you Maddie. I wish more females felt that way. A lot of us live in fear of our feminine desires. Kisses, Brandi
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Respect ♥️

Awe😍 how sweet☺️ Fear is a liar honey, and you can overcome it. 

Kisses back♥️

RE: Respect ♥️

Thank you to you and to all ladies that notice and cheer us on. The more of you ladies that speak out helps change the narrative. If a guy is secure enough to wear makeup out, it’s a pretty good bet that they love talking about it. I know I really appreciate the ladies in my life that are supportive, encouraging and enabling. Thanks Maddie
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Respect ♥️

Anytime! Lots of love♥️

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 45 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos3
  • 20190729_102411_resized_1.jpg
  • 20190729_102229_resized.jpg
testing