Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

Recommendations for concealer for men?

Is there any brand of concealer for men that you guys would recommend? Looking for my partner..who wants something "manly" (lol, eye roll) and inexpensive. Just something simple to cover dark spots or a pimple here and there. I did some research online and there's actually quite a few..so far I like war paint, stryx, and woak skin.

Leaning towards Woak, but would like to hear recommendations if anyone has tried any brands geared towards men. Thanks!

Re: Recommendations for concealer for men?

Elf hydrating camo concealer. It’s inexpensive, easy to find, and has plain packaging. The product works pretty well and some people have called it a dupe to Tarte shape tape concealer. 

I use the Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Full-Coverage Concealer  or CLINIQUE Line Smoothing Concealer Light Dior packaging is “masculine” looking and you get the added benefit of slipping some skincare into his life Clinique packaging is basic as well so It doesn’t feel “girly” ( I’m a sucker for a good masculine look to a packaging as wel😛

I love the Huda beauty concealer and also the Jeffree Star Magic Star concealer. 

NARS has really good concealers 

Not the best at makeup but Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Cream Contour & Highlight Sticks use to work wonders for me, especially around the eye area. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Longwear Liquid Concealer 420 (Not that color exactly lol) but this one has more of a minimalistic coverage and the bottle is pretty sleek and modern (reminds me of one of those travel cologne tube carriers I've seen in commercials)

Hope I helped! 🤗

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing