cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

No makeup makeup

Hey every one,

I'm looking for a foundation that will help give me the perfect no makeup makeup look. Any suggestions? I am in my early 20s and have combination skin with oiliness revolving around the T-zone.

Thanks!

RE: No makeup makeup

I know you're looking for a foundation but I love using the Becca Aqua Luminous concealer in the color of my actual skin..I dot it all over my face and blend with either my fingers or a beauty blender and my skin looks flawless and glowy. It's become my go-to

Re: No makeup makeup

I'm going to buck the trend and suggest powder foundation! If you're going for light to medium coverage, I've found that light powder applied with a fluffy brush gives me the most natural finish, like I could actually lie and say I'm not wearing any makeup, my skin is just that naturally flawless 🙂 Now, you're going to for full to high coverage, stay away from the powder for sure. But a glow-y, skin-like finish with some freckle showing through? And it's quick, I can do my foundation at my desk in like 2 minutes.

For tinted moisturizers, Laura Mercier is my tried and true! Make sure your skin is moisturized before hand, then set with a little finishing powder on your T-zones for the oiliness.

I'd consider a well-pigmented BB/CC Cream (e.g., It Cosmetics, Bare Minerals, Stila, NARS, etc.) or a lightweight foundation like Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua or Becca Luminous Aqua.  

Hello there! Too Faced Born This Way is my personal fave...it's in the name haha 😉 I think you also may like NARS sheer glow foundation.

Hi @TheJimmifer!

I'm in my early twenties with combo skin as well and on my no makeup makeup days (aka rush in the morning before class), I wear the Tarte BB Tinted Primer. It has light to medium coverage (can even be built to semi full imo) and because it's a silicone based primer, it fills in pores and smooths fine lines as well. This is actually the best silicone primer I've ever tried--the awesome coverage is just a bonus. 

I need to note that this accentuates dry patches due to its formula. Whenever I don't moisturize the night before or even in the morning, I have a hard time wearing this. 

What kind of coverage are you needing? If just something light, a tinted moisturizer like Nars Radiant Tinted Moisturizer is great. A light layer of Tarte Rainforest of the Sea water foundation applied with a Beauty Blender is good for a natural look, too. I'd recommend going to the store and testing out a few foundations to see which texture you like best and which color is the best match for your skin tone. 

I would vouch for the too faced foundation with coconut that gives a sheer coverage with a sheen on skin. It is a good foundation for young skin

I have the same issue and I really enjoy tarte amazon clay powders.. it doesn't break me out and has lots of skin improving ingredients. 🙂

If you're not worried about full coverage then any water based foundation is good for that ☺️

Definitely the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation - it's the most natural one that I've found 🙂

The peter Thomas Roth cc cream or like naked skin from urban decay

Re: RE: No makeup makeup

I personally use Nars BB cream and it’s honestly great. But if I were you I would try Urban Decay. Or you can go to a Sephora near you and ask for their opinion and a sample from each CC cream and see which one you like the best 🙂 

It Cosmetics cc creme and the erborian cc creme are great for natural coverage 😄

Re: RE: No makeup makeup

Too face born this way foundation.

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
testing