Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

Natasha Denona Tropic Pallette

I'm really considering getting this pallette is it worth getting what are your thoughts on it?

RE: Natasha Denona Tropic Pallette

The first ND pallet I ever purchased was the tropic pallet. It is so good. ND shadow has excellent color pay off and is easy to work with and blend out beautifully. They last all day without creasing over a good eye primer like Mac paint pot. I also own the safari and gold pallet. ND shadows are among my favorite to use.

Re: Natasha Denona Tropic Pallette

@Bluepuppy95 I LOVE Natasha Denona eyeshadow palettes! I got my very first one last year and use it almost everyday, recently also added the Tropic Eyeshadow palette to my loves list because it's on sale haha but like you I haven't fully decided if I should get it. Although her palettes are on the pricey side, I will say they are a true investment because the formula is so goooood, pigmented, and easy to work with! The NATASHA DENONA - Tropic Eyeshadow Palette is also amazing because it's a fun palette but also has shades for the everyday use and for more glam nighttime looks! If you do end up getting it please share some swatches with us!! 😄

I did end up buying the tropic palette as well as the lov...

I did end up buying the tropic palette as well as the love palette and I definitely can't wait to swatch and try it out and will definitely post looks with it

Re: I did end up buying the tropic palette as well as the lov...

@Bluepuppy95 You got an amazing deal, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see swatches and what looks you create with your new palettes 🙂 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing