Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
Anonymous Insider

Makeup Wearing Men Unite

Hey everyone! My name is Jon Hope (I have a Beauty YouTube channel that is new, but I'll be posting more and more every week I have a few videos up already) and I am a guy who loves wearing makeup. Whether it's my everyday looks or when I'm super glamming it up (and yes, as you'll see also on my channel, I do love dressing up like a woman, doing drag) I've always believed men should be able to use and wear makeup the same way woman can and without being judged for it. So for any of you guys out there that maybe are just getting into makeup or are a little worried about trying stuff out because you're afraid of what other people are going to think, this is what I have to say to you: Just be you and embrace yourself for who you TRULY are. I wish I had learned this lesson earlier in life because I could've saved myself from a lot of miserable years, simply because I was afraid my true self wouldnt' be accepted. There will always be those who judge or don't understand and accept your style or choices or who you are as a person, but those people shouldn't matter to you. The people who truly matter are the ones that will accept you EXACTLY as you are. So be unapologetically you and slap on that bright red lipstick and "to-the-gawds" blinding highlight (or just some bb cream and lip gloss if ur that kinda dude) and DO YOU BEBE. ❤️ Much love always and so glad this is a group here on Sephora (aka my Utopia) 

Love,
Jon Hope 

if you wanna connect with me I love meeting new people with similar interests, especially in the beauty world (really not trying to self-promote here people lol you don't have to follow me or anything like that just send me a message) 

insta - jonhopeful

twitter - jonjonhope

snapchat - jonwolo

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing