Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

Make over

Had a makeover at the Houston Tx. Sephora Village Arcade in Rice Village. Love going there. Everyone is so friendly. Cherokee is the makeup artist and she is wonderful. I love her work. She does a wonderful job with not a lot to work with.She always makes me feel good and look good. I plan on gong to her a lot. RhondaIMG_0305.JPGIMG_0304.JPGIMG_0303.JPGIMG_0301.JPG

Re: Make over

Looking great @RhondaCD , love to share experiences with you.

@RhondaCD  

The makeup look amazing <3. The eyeshadow colors make your eyes pop!

I am new to the group. I am a older TG/CD. I have been wearing makeup for a long time. I attended the Keystone and First Event conferences and were very impressed to the support they showed to the transgendered community.  I have had 2 makeovers at Sephora since and were very happy. As you can see I was happyAs you can see I was happy

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your makeover. That lip color is such a pretty shade on you! <333

Thank you. I really liked that color. I think the next time I go in I will it.

You look amazing @RhondaCD!! Glad you enjoyed your makeover. Your lashes and these eyeshadow shades are so pretty. Heart 

Thank You, Cherokee, the makeup artist does a great job picking out the colors for me. Can't wait to o back.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos5
  • IMG_0301.JPG
  • IMG_0303.JPG
  • IMG_0304.JPG
  • IMG_0305.JPG
  • As you can see I was happy
testing