Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

Looking for a NIGHT ROUTINE!

So here are my issues. I have very dry skin since moving up north. I also am starting to get huge dark circles under my eyes and the puffiness is killing me. I use korres cream cleanser and belif aqua bomb and like them both. But just looking to add more to my routine and really fix my eye problem and prevent wrinkles!!

Looking for a NIGHT ROUTINE!

I also recommend the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery oil. I also love their Ultra Facial Cream and the Youth Dose Eye Treatment. The Youth Dose has actually made a lot of difference for my eye area! BTW, I moved from Mississippi to Michigan in December 2017, so I can can totally relate to the skin care dilemma. I had oily skin my whole life when I lived down South, but when I got to Michigan in the middle of winter, my skin got so dry. I made the mistake of treating my skin like it was still oily the first few months, and I paid for it.

Re: Looking for a NIGHT ROUTINE!

@jarbear For dry skin I always recommend incorporating a beauty oil into your skincare like Tatcha Beauty Oil, Kiehl's Overnight Concentrate (which can only be applied at night), Youth to the People Superberry Glow Oil, or The Ordinary Rose Hip Oil (which can be only applied at night). 

Other products that can help is a hydrating mist like Caudalie Beauty Elixir, an essence (Tatcha and SKII), and what really helped me was Tatcha's Overnight Concentrate Serum (it will make your face feel so hydrated and glowing.  You can purchase a travel size on Tatcha's website). 

An eye mask that reduces puffiness is Laniege Eye Sleeping Mask.

For moisturizer I think maybe you should change it to something cream based.  I find that water/gel formulas do not work that great on dry skin or are not hydrating enough.  Maybe try Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Cream.

I suffer from really dry skin as well and I tried many products out to see what would work for me.  Hopefully you will find what works for you too.  It is trial and error.

Yes I definitely wanted to look Into some oils so thanks so much!!

To help hydrate your skin try out Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL@jarbear, it’s an excellent serum! For your undereyes you might like Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL, it is formulated to brighten and firm the skin around the eye. I use both and love them for my dry skin! ☺️ 

Thanks so much!!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing