Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

Just looking for some suggestion to keep skin healthy and youthful.

I don't have much knowledge on this topic but what are some good starting off pointers or products to just keep my face looking clean and healthy.

RE: Just looking for some suggestion to keep skin healthy and youthful.

Keep it simple if ur just starting out- Get a face cleanser, an eye cream, and a moisturizer. Here are a couple recommendations (based on things I’ve tried and like- doesn’t meant that it’s the only thing out there) 1. Cleanser- Shiseido creamy cleansing foam (there are different ones based on ur skin type) this is the creamiest, foamiest cleanser over ever used. A little goes a long way. If u use more than a dime size, ur wasting it. Wet face, and lather it all over in a massaging motion. Wash, and done. I promise u will love it. 2. Eye cream- Jack Black or Kiehls have nice ones. Dab like a pea size per eye and work it in around the eye area 3. Moisturizer- Origins has a really nice one from their GinZing line (orange jar). Light weight and feels refreshing and not heavy on the skin Do this every day once or twice a day and boom, Ull be feeling great after a few weeks . Once u get comfortable you can start adding more things to really take it to the next level man.

Re: Just looking for some suggestion to keep skin healthy and youthful.

I know this sounds cliche but it's true - great skin starts from within! Make sure you're drinking lots of water and getting in veggies. I'd also suggest a good cleanser, exfoliation (as necessary depending on your skin type), a good toner, and a great essence. Also make sure you're removing any makeup before bed and getting lots of sleep! 

Just looking for some suggestion to keep skin healthy and youthful.

the two main things I always recommend getting into is cleanser, and moisturizer. if you wanna get real fancy, you can also exfoliate. What are you already using in your routine?
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing