Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

How Do I Conceal Beard Acne?

I have a full face beard that I keep at about 5mm length, and while it's fairly full you can still see acne/discoloration underneath. Everything I've tried just gets in my beard hair and looks awful, how do you guys do it??

RE: How Do I Conceal Beard Acne?

I would suggest trying to get to the root of the problem first. Jack Black sells a bump and in grown hair fixer. It’s called bump fix. I shave my face almost daily and before the Bump Fix I used to break out get in grown hair and razor burn sometimes but this product is for face and body and it was a blessing once I found it. Currently need to restock mine! I hope this helps.

Re: How Do I Conceal Beard Acne?

Hi! I don't have a beard, but I do have some experience helping my boyfriend cover up pimples under his facial hair. First, I would chose a concealer with salicylic acid in the ingredients since it's great at drying up pimples, like Cover FX Blemish Treatment Concealer (https://www.sephora.com/product/blemish-treatment-concealer-P388701?skuId=1593870&icid2=:p388701:pro...). Second, I like to use an eyeliner brush like this one from Tarte (https://www.sephora.com/product/etch-sketch-double-ended-bamboo-liner-brush-P392013?icid2=:p392013:p...) and carefully target the most obvious spots. If you have a lot of redness under your beard, you may want to consider a green primer or fluid to neutralize the color, without needing to go and cover each and every spot.

I hope this was at least a little helpful!

I'm unfortunately allergic to salicylic acid, but I'll tr...

I'm unfortunately allergic to salicylic acid, but I'll try the green primer tip next time I pick up stuff, thanks!!
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing