Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

High-hold mid-shine hair product?

I have fine, but thick hair (super wavy if i let it air dry with no product) and have been searching for a product that I can put into damp hair, comb to shape, let air dry, then rustle my fingers through for a clean but effortless look. Any suggestions? This mane can be unruly so the higher the hold, the better, but still without looking like I'm trying to gel my 90's faux hawk  up lol.

Anonymous Insider

Re: High-hold mid-shine hair product?

I echo the sentiments about Bumble & Bumble sumotech. Great scent, great hold. In addition, I have been trying the sumo clay product. It is less hold, but the formula is definitely creamier than the wax-like texture of sumotech. 

RE: High-hold mid-shine hair product?

Bumble & bumble Air Dry is a great product. It creates texture and shine without any crunch.
Anonymous Insider

Bumble and Bumble totally make the best hair products. the Sumo tech is amazing

andyhalf wrote:

I have fine, but thick hair (super wavy if i let it air dry with no product) and have been searching for a product that I can put into damp hair, comb to shape, let air dry, then rustle my fingers through for a clean but effortless look. Any suggestions? This mane can be unruly so the higher the hold, the better, but still without looking like I'm trying to gel my 90's faux hawk  up lol.

bumble and bumble sumo! The one in the black container is my go to and has like low-medium shine. I like to use an oil in my hair to hydrate and that adds some extra shine but i'm sure they have a paste with more shine. They have great hold on my super curly thick hair

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing