Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup

Hey guys! Sephora Artist here! Any questions ask below

I’m a Sephora artist who fell in love with makeup 4 years ago. I elevated my artistry to becoming certified in both skin and color. Any question please ask below also Check & follow my Social media if you wanna become besties 🐥👻📸 @x0niko 📹: Sincerely Niko

RE: Hey guys! Sephora Artist here! Any questions ask below

Omg I just got certified in skin as well! So I’m now both skin and makeup certified! 😁

Congrats. Conquers of two worlds!!!!

Awesome handy work. Recent DOVE into makeuo myself. Look forward to seeing more of your creations for inspiration.

Just updated and revamped my Instagram you should check it out and shoot me a dm on your thoughts!

Hey guys! Sephora Artist here! Any questions ask below

awesome! i have always loved make up, but never tried doing it myself until 2 months ago.. i must say i am strugling to finish my look with my eyeliner i akways mess it up.. haha anyways what would you recomwnd for skin care after a full day of make up? also my instagram is JNCBEAUTY77

CTM is a must. Cleanser that caters to your skin type. Don’t buy one cuz your favorite youtuber uses it. Know your skin and what it needs Toner is a must. It help refresh and balance the skin back after cleaning it. Moisturize with a good night time moisturizer. You should have a day time one with spf and a night time one to replenish.
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos4
testing