Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

Happy Halloween

We rocked it out tonight My take on the eye of Ra I had so much fun with my girlfriend doing this, first time I’ve ever done eyes that was for going out trick or treating with the kids. So hilarious to experience me doing eye makeup at the same time she was. I am pretty sure I violated all kinds of her personal makeup preferences Lol....sorry not sorry Sometimes a man has his preference. I could see her biting her tongue a few times Kept asking if I needed help She did suggest the champagne shadow, Tarte was made for Egyptian looks. I used her tarte foundation because it’s 3 shades darker than my Irish/Scottish/Swedish skin. She nailed Medusa and did green eyeshadow over a fishnet to make scales on her neck and for her cheek drape. She slayed it. So much fun to wear eye stuff out and for a purpose.

Re: Happy Halloween

LOVE this @Skatingaway! Such a great look! And honestly, once you buy makeup (or anything) it's yours; and the right way to use and enjoy it is however you darn well please. Sounds like a blast!

Re: Happy Halloween

Thanks
Unfortunately, the Tarte Palate I used isn't mine....lol
It's Tartelette Toasted and it's hers
It's not a matter of needing to be brave to wear more glam stuff out.
I do sometimes tight line my eyes or dust some highlight-y shadow on my browbone or a slight transition in the crease to add some depth.

Like it or not, the fact is that if I really started to glam it up with popping colors or glitter when I go to work it would hurt my credibility in some ways. 
People would take me less seriously so I stick to clean and near undetectable mostly for work and most social events unless it is a club or a night out dancing or something.

#####

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
testing