Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

Gettin' Gelly: Fab Eye Masks

Must be everythang 😎 💅 💽 🏞 🛍🍵 going on recently but waking up, on some early Spring mornings in the not-so-near distant past, I couldn't help but notice a slight amount (see major amount) of eye-puffiness. 👀 Not chic!

The solution? 

These very fab and very gelly INC.redible Party Recharge Cryo Me Crazy Under-eye Masks . I think I was recommended these blue beauties in a product carousel and honestly I absolutely loved the name and loved the branding! So, but, of course, I had to try them out..

IMG_1638.jpg

Opening the container, I was surprised (and delighted) to see this completely adorbz set of mini-tongs for lifting the cryo masks out of the container. It's perfect because these baybeez are delicate and the little tongs do wonders. 

IMG_1636.jpg

A mid-tong moment:

IMG_1637.jpg

I left these bad boys on for 20 min or so and it was sooooo soothing. Honestly a perfect self-care activity. After I tried it out initially, I placed these guys in the fridge so they can be cool and cryo-fresh for the next use! 

A little selfie action:

IMG_1643.jpg

Has anyone tried these or have any de-puffing eye masks that they love? 

Let me know <333333

Note: Work with product @ Sephora.

Re: Gettin' Gelly: Fab Eye Masks

@Julessss14 I'm a sucker for blue things. I love the little tongs, that's genius they include them. Glad they worked for you!

Re: Gettin' Gelly: Fab Eye Masks

Samesies! @Samtian 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos4
  • IMG_1636.jpg
  • IMG_1637.jpg
  • IMG_1638.jpg
  • IMG_1643.jpg