Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

Fenty Beauty?

Has anybody purchased anything from the line? Thoughts?
Anonymous Insider

RE: Fenty Beauty?

It's a full coverage foundation if you apply two layers, also it oxidizes almost three shades darker (my only concern). It's an amazing product. It really leaves the face flawless, I've found it to be transfer proof. It sets itself in place. You will see your oils come through around 5th-6th hour but with some blotting it can be taken away and the foundation won't come off.

Hi @NickSnider! A lot of BIC members are loving Fenty products ! There are some gorgeous swatches and really helpful reviews on the Fenty thread https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-FENTY-BEAUTY-THREAD/m-p/2877198#M51968 I am loving how these products look on different skintones and skin types, the thread has helped me narrow down my search for matches since I can't get to a store right now 😕If you do get some Fenty products it would be awesome if you'd post swatches in the thread, the more variety the better! The line is so inclusive, it would be amazing if the thread reflected that some inclusivity! Happy shopping!
Anonymous Insider

The highlight stick in "confetti" is the best makeup product I've ever owned. I think it's the most popular out of all the sticks that just came out.

I love it!! I love making the foundation dewy with a few drops of the cover fx highlighter drops. It's supper smooth and it looks like skin. But I have noticed that people with problematic skin don't really like it because it's not full coverage. I love her highlighting match sticks. Confetti is my favorite and trophie wife is yasss
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing