Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup

Favourite Foundations? (And concealers)

I have a few favourites (MILK Makeup foundation and RMS Uncover-up are everyday go-to foundations for me!  Makeup Forever Water Blend is also my all-time favourite!)  But I love to try new products!  What are everyones favourite foundations and/or concealers!  I'd love to know so I know what's good to try!

Giorgio Armani's Luminous Silk is my flawless look founda...

Giorgio Armani's Luminous Silk is my flawless look foundation. When I pair it up with the YSL concealer and the Gurlain primer my face is silky smooth all day long!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Favourite Foundations? (And concealers)

Kat Von D Lock it is amazing 

My favourite concealer is definitely Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - I use it every time and it's holy grail status for me at this point. In terms of foundation, I think the only foundation I've actually used is MUFE Water Blend which I really liked (but the colour match wasn't perfect for me), otherwise I really liked Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer and as of recently Missha Magic Cushion 

Hey dobson2, great post!

It's hard to choose from so many favorites but I've really been enjoying Too Faced's Born This Way Foundation, which I mix with a tiny bit of Urban Decay's The Velvetizer Translucent Mix-In Medium for the product that is going in my t-zone. 

I've found that I can really sheer this foundation out or build the coverage, depending on my needs!

Bisous, 

Sian

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing