Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
Anonymous Insider

Eye Moisturizer Suggestions (?)

I have pretty normal to oily skin, I'm happy with my current moisturizer, however my eye area lately has turned very dry. I cannot find a good moisturizer.
Anonymous Insider

Try Korres Greek Yoghurt Under Eye Moisturizing Primer. I...

Try Korres Greek Yoghurt Under Eye Moisturizing Primer. It's great for all skin types, very hydrating, and it's also a primer so it's a double win.

Re: Eye Moisturizer Suggestions (?)

Hi there, I don't have dry eyes but I've tried every eye cream I can get my hands on and my favorite in the mid-range is Anthony High Performance Continuous Moisture Eye Cream. It's always going to be my main unless I find something worthy enough to replace it. I'm 38 but most people tell me that they think I look much younger. Hope this helps.

DannGreen wrote:
I have pretty normal to oily skin, I'm happy with my current moisturizer, however my eye area lately has turned very dry. I cannot find a good moisturizer.

Anonymous Insider

I have VERY dry eyes. The cream that I used in the past was the Lise Watier rejuvenating eye cream. I recently switched to StriVectin eye concentrate because it works on par if not better than the LW and it is a bigger tube (30ml, great if you use a lot of eye cream). 

Hi there, I don't have dry eyes but I've tried every eye cream I can get my hands on and my favorite in the mid-range is Anthony High Performance Continuous Moisture Eye Cream. It's always going to be my main unless I find something worthy enough to replace it. I'm 38 but most people tell me that they think I look much younger. Hope this helps.

PapayaMessiah wrote:

I have VERY dry eyes. The cream that I used in the past was the Lise Watier rejuvenating eye cream. I recently switched to StriVectin eye concentrate because it works on par if not better than the LW and it is a bigger tube (30ml, great if you use a lot of eye cream). 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing