Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

DIOR HOMME Eau de toilette: Fresh, Woodsy & Lovely

January is my birthday month and when walking into a Sephora in Century City recently to browse, and to pick-up my birthday gift, I somehow found myself perusing the cologne options. A those gorgeous bottles - it really is, truly, eye candy.  

As a self-described/anointed "Dior Boy" - I was immediately drawn to the this number from Dior Homme, called Dior Homme Eau de Toilette #. I had previously tried the deodorant in this series, and loved the warmth and spiciness of the scent. As the Dior perfume creator François Demachy himself proclaimed:

"The scent of this new Dior Homme gets straight to the point; it claims a frank, solid simplicity. It is luminous and appealing, but also conceals an enveloping softness.

So I purchased it as birthday gift to myself and got some free samples from Tatcha as well (luv those!)

IMG-9820.jpg

Coming home and trying it, I immediately was transported to somewhere earthy and lush. The cologne has notes of Atlas Cedar, Haitian Vetiver and Patchouli Heart - signature for this series from Dior Homme. The whole vibe is incredibly warm while maintaining a masculine edge. I mean, what's not to love? 😍

IMG-9835.jpg

All in all, this is likely my new go-to cologne (though I still love Dolce&Gabbana The One For Men Eau de Toilette tbh). This DIOR HOMME eau de toilette is the perfect guy for a spritz or two before heading out the door. It adds an extra layer of elegance and sophistication to any outfit and might have your friends and family wondering why you just happen to small so good. 🤣

Have you tried it out? Thoughts? 

Re: DIOR HOMME Eau de toilette: Fresh, Woodsy & Lovely

Sophisticated and lightly elegant.  An excellent day fragrance that does not overwhelm.  For years my go-to was Ralph Lauren Polo Blue, now this is.  

@MikeyHaleNH glad to know we are on the same page 😄

I keep telling myself I am going to try Dior Homme but I am totally addicted to Sauvage. Next time I am in Sephora, I will give it a try.

Will have to try Sauvage! @mkokguy 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • IMG-9820.jpg
  • IMG-9835.jpg
testing